Explore your area of interest in the map below. You may also Open the map in a new window
What to do Before, During, and After a Tsunami in Marin County
- Preparedness and Recovery, the Marin County Emergency Services Website
- Tsunami Annex, Marin County's evacuation plan
- Marin Tsunami This video tells the story of what several West Marin communities are doing to be prepared. Whether you live in Marin County, visit the beaches, or rent or own a home near the coast, it is vital to understand the tsunami threat and take preparation seriously.
- Ready.gov: Tsunamis summarizes how to Prepare NOW, Survive DURING, and Be Safe AFTER.
- TsunamiZone.org offers suggestions and resources for your family or organization to “know your zone” and to learn how to be safe.
- The Earthquake Country Alliance develops resources and organizes activities to improve earthquake and tsunami preparedness, mitigation and resiliency. The ECA offers a host of free booklets and other materials in multiple languages.