Conflict of Interest Documents (California Form 801)

Conflict of Interest documents, or Form 801s, are used to report certain payments received by state and local government agencies. 

These documents include:

  1. A payment for an official's travel expenses for the purpose of facilitating the public's business in lieu of a payment using agency funds; and 
  2. A payment that would otherwise be considered a gift or income to the benefitting official, but is instead accepted on behalf of the agency.

Conflict of Interest documents: